Root Canal Treatment (Using RVG)
Advanced Root Canal Instruments/Materials used in our clinics
RCT is also known as endodontic treatment I.e. treatment inside the tooth. RCT primarily involves cleansing of the infected pulp space by complete removal of the infected pulpal tissue associated filling the tooth with an inert material to preserve its practicality. It's a painless procedure done below the result of anesthesia. The tooth is spread out by drilling a cavity within the crown. The most common reasons of pulp harm or death are:
- A cracked tooth
- A deep cavity
An injury to a tooth, like a severe knock to the tooth, either recent or within the past. Once the pulp is infected or dead, if left untreated, pus will build up at the foundation basketball shot the jawbone, forming associate symptom. Associate symptom will destroy the bone close the tooth and cause pain passageway treatment consists of many steps that happen over many workplace visits, reckoning on the case.
Single Visit/Sitting RCT
Root canal treatment carried out in a single appointment.
What Exactly Is Single Sitting RCT?
Single sitting root canal treatment is a new advance in dentistry, which has made root canal treatment painless & less time consuming. The single visit root canals are very common with the patients and dentists these days. In many special cases, we perform the entire root canal treatment in a single sitting and that too with an antibiotic coverage for about 2-3 days depending on the type of decay and oral health of the patient.
Indications When We Suggest Single Sitting (RCT)
The main reason why we suggest single sitting RCT is that the patient is in much pain and the decay is involving the nerves of the tooth. Some other prominent reasons include:
- An injury has occurred in the teeth and it is at exposure to the nerve.
- A severe sensitivity of the teeth is making it impossible for the patient to consume hot or cold liquid and even food items.
- Non Vital teeth with no acute symptoms.
- Near Pulpal Carious exposure requiring RCT Prophylactically.
- When there is an acute infection with no pus accumulation in &around the tooth, root canal treatment can be completed in a single sitting Advantages of single sitting root canal procedure.
- Less traumatic for the patient.
- Less time consuming.